Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SGIVC - Swiss Garden International Vacation Club

There's only one word to describe this VC - FRAUD.

Stupidly, I've been a member since September last year. I don't know how I got scammed into joining the membership. I remember it was during Matta Fair (they fool a lot of people during these kind of events). The sales manager was so convincing. Instead of selling timeshare, I suggest SGIVC go into marketing training business. You guys are so good at training people to scam other people.

Like most victims, I was blind-sighted by the free 3D2N at their home-based resort offer. Then the sweet promises by the sales manager. I was really fooled by these people. Once everything was said and done, only then the problem begun.

The free 3D2N voucher can only be used within 3 months and only on weekday nights and non-public holiday! I burned off that voucher. Then when I tried to book a room, it took them 3 weeks to confirm my booking (instead of 3 days, as promised). I had to call the hotel myself to ensure they really made my booking for me. Then I read all of the nasty stuff on the internet, it made my blood boils!

So finally I decided to terminate my membership. I've contacted their rep more than 10 times, but still nothing. There's also the possibility that I won't be getting my money back. These vultures chased after me when I was a week late on my monthly payment. Now that I want to terminate my membership, they are all MIA. What a bunch of liars and cheaters...

So this is a kind reminder for all readers: Do not get cheated by SGIVC!

8 comments:

Mohd Sukri said...

Thanx to google and you. I've received a phone call on this same occasion, minutes ago. Was so excited to attend a session that they set up next week. promised 3D2N voucher and details are exactly like yours.

Deym SGIVC!

Anonymous said...

wow, thanks so much for the writing. They also called me just now and asking me to collect the so called 3D2N voucher next week at their office. they said it is free to use within 6 months.

Unknown said...

So, how u terminate your membership with SGI Vacation Club?

Anonymous said...

How u terminate your membership? Im planning to terminate also. Just join the club on April.

Unknown said...

Maybe get a free opinion from a friend who is a lawyer; which I did. Was told lots of things which basically you can't terminate it 'legally'.
Forget about the legal opinion... just don't pay. Of course SGIVC will keep sending reminders bills. I have ignored them since and it will suspend and hopefully cancel your membership.
But a word of caution though, t may send you legal letter of demand and may finally go to claim tribunal or litigate you! Dare to swallow or not, wait till that time to then again seek advise from the lawyer's friend.
Better still seek government's department of insolvency's help or previously the aduan@kpdnkk.

AinaaChan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AinaaChan said...

Hi. May i know how u terminate ur membership?

Anonymous said...

many people have been scammed by this sub company so call sgivc.

Post a Comment

 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!